EFATA INTERIOR DESIGN TRANSACTION SERVICE INFORMATION SYSTEM
Interior design is the design of the layout and also the design of space in a building. Interior companies must have an information system aimed at customers, for example the company EFATA Interior Design. The previous system view only provided information about interior design, without any basic management in it so it was deemed less effective. Previously, EFATA Interior Design was carried out in person or through other communication media. Problems that arise are errors in data recording and also inefficiency in service rental services. This research aims to build an information system that can serve customer order transactions. This system is useful for making transactions, providing services for making transactions and selecting designs. Research has succeeded in building an information system that can facilitate transaction services in design selection, cost calculations and others. Based on the results of the blackbox examiner the system is running according to its function and the SUS questionnaire test is declared feasible. This system is able to assist users in providing transaction services and providing design information.
Setiawan, D. (2017). Dampak Perkembangan Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi Terhadap Budaya Impact of Information Technology Development and Communication on. Jurnal Pendidikan, X(2), 195–211.
Handojo, R. O., Studi, P., Interior, D., Petra, U. K., & Siwalankerto, J. (2014). Perancangan Interior “ Interior World Center ” di Surabaya. Program Studi Desain Interior, Universitas Kristen Petra, 2(2), 245–251.
Wahyuni, N., & Sugiarti, I. (2017). Implementasi Pengisian Formulir Informed Consent Kasus Bedah Umum Sebagai Salah Satu Bukti Transaksi Terapeutik Di Rsud Dr. Soekardjo Kota Tasikmalaya Tahun 2017. Jurnal Manajemen Informasi Kesehatan Indonesia (JMIKI), 5(36), 05–18.
Achmad, A. (2018). Pengaruh Pengguna E-commerce terhadap Transaksi Online Menggunakan Konfirmasi faktor Analisis. Faktor Exacta, 11(1), 7. https://doi.org/10.30998/faktorexacta.v11i1.2306
Mailasari, M. (2019). Sistem Informasi Perpustakaan Menggunakan Metode Waterfall. Jurnal Sisfokom (Sistem Informasi Dan Komputer), 8(2), 207. https://doi.org/10.32736/sisfokom.v8i2.657
Moses, K. (2018). A Project Report Submitted in Partial Fulfillment of Bachelor of Information Technology degree . Designing a Library Management System .
Barokati, N. (2017). Application Design Library With gamification concept. Jurnal Lentera: Kajian Keagamaan, Keilmuan Dan Teknologi, 3(March), 93–102. http://ejournal.staimnglawak.ac.id/index.php/lentera.
Brooke, J. (2020). SUS : A quick and dirty usability scale SUS - A quick and dirty usability scale. July.
Nathiqah, L., Informatika, P. S., Komunikasi, F., Informatika, D. A. N., & Surakarta, U. M. (2020). Sistem informasi transaksi peminjaman dan pengembalian buku perpustakaan smk psm randublatung.
M. M. Gultom and Maryam, “Sistem Informasi Penjualan Material Bangunan Pada Toko Bangunan Berkah”, J. Tek. Inform. (JUTIF), vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 79-86, Dec. 2020.
Copyright (c) 2021 Antivirus : Jurnal Ilmiah Teknik Informatika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License