PENGARUH PENAMBAHAN LIMBAH BAN BEKAS TERHADAP KEKUATAN BETON
In the world of construction, concrete still plays an important role as the main material used. This is because concrete has several advantages such as ease of work, the use of solid waste as material substitution in the industry is not new. However, the use of solid waste as a substitute for aggregates in concrete has been increasing in recent years, as a promising solution to reduce inorganic solid waste. From the tests carried out in the university tribhuwana to laboratories, it shows that for compressive strength and tensile strength, it decreases. The concrete compressive strength test results with added material in the form of tire chips and in the testing of compressive strength for 5% used tire waste burned 13.22 MPa, as well as 10%, the value burned 9.74 MPa, and for compressive strength test 15% of the value decreases for compressive strength with a mixture of burnt tire chips 4.77Mpa. The graph of the concrete tensile strength test with added material is in the form of tire chips and in testing the tensile strength for used tire waste 5% with for concrete that is not burned 1.844Mpa value. Likewise with 10% for unburned concrete the value of 2,020Mpa with a mixture of used tire waste as added material. And for the tensile strength test 15% the value decreases for non-burned concrete with a quality of 1.544Mpa.
Badan Standardisasi Nasional BSN. Tata Cara Perhitungan Struktur Beton Untuk Bangunan Gedung (SNI 03-2847-2002). Bandung.
Eldin, N. N., Senouci, A. B., 1993, Rubber-tire particles as concrete aggregate, Journal of Material in Civil Engineering, ASCE, 5(4), 478-496
Mulyono, T. 2009. Teknologi Beton. Yogyakarta : ANDI.
Najib, M. A., & Nadia, N. (2017). BETON NORMAL DENGAN MENGGUNAKAN BAN BEKAS SEBAGAI PENGGANTI AGREGAT KASAR. Konstruksia, 6(1).
Standar Nasional Indonesia, 2004, Semen Portland Komposit, SNI 15-7064-2004, ICS 91.10.10, Badan Standardisasi Nasional, Jakarta
Tjokrodimulyo.K. (1996). “Teknologi Beton”, Gajah Mada Press. Yogyakarta.
Winansa, F. A., & Setiawan, A. A. (2019). Kajian Penggunaan Potongan Ban Bekas Terhadap Kuat Tekan Beton. WIDYAKALA: JOURNAL OF PEMBANGUNAN JAYA UNIVERSITY, 6, 1-5.
Wijaya, H. S. (2017). PENGARUH BUKAAN (OPENING) TERHADAP KAPASITAS LENTUR BALOK BETON BERTULANG. Media Teknik Sipil, 15(1), 42-49.
Copyright (c) 2021 Jurnal Qua Teknika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
- Author grant the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
- The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License